If you have a ZeroChroma case with their magical 360 degree rotating Flux-Stand and you are looking for a way to carry it while working out, you may be very interested in ZeroChroma Armband Mount. It's a secure and convenient way to keep your iPhone accessible while you are exercising. Even if you don't already have a ZeroChroma case that is compatible with this armband, you might just want to get one, because this armband is so well designed.
* With one click, your ZeroChroma phone case locks on to the armband mount and can then be turned any which way--landscape or portrait--so you can access your device the way you want.
* Due to the design of the armband, the phone case doesn't touch your arm while you are exercising, resulting in a less sweaty, less confining experience
* Nice reflective material keeps you safer as you exercise
* Adjustable for arm sizes from 7 to 17 inches.
* No velcro (hate that nasty ripping sound it makes)--nice adjustment buckle instead
* Can only be used with a ZeroChroma case that has a Flux-Stand.
Overall, I really like this armband mount. It is very easy to put on, comfortable to wear and it holds my iPhone securely. What's not to love? Available from ZeroChroma directly for $24.95:
For more details, be sure to check out the review on my blog:
And for those who are interested, here are the links to the two Vario Protect cases that I have reviewed:
Vario Protect for iPhone 6 Plus:
Vario Protect for iPhone 6:
Thanks for watching!