This refreshing drink gets infused with rich coconut flavor in two ways: a nutty, toasted coconut syrup and a creamy coconut milk floater.
* Active Time : 10 minutes.
* Total Time : 1 hour.
* Yield : 1 serving.
Please Subscribe to our Channel Youtube :
* Subscribe Now : http://RecipePro.Net/Youtube
Follow us on Social Media :
* SiteWeb : http://RecipePro.Net
* Facebook : http://RecipePro.Net/Facebook
* Twitter : http://RecipePro.Net/Twitter
* 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
* 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 6 ounces
* Coconut milk (for serving)
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
* Bring toasted coconut, sugar, honey, and 1/2 cup water to a low boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat, cover, and let steep at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
* Strain syrup through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl or resealable glass container, pushing down on solids to extract as much syrup as possible. You should have about 1/3 cup.
* Fill a glass with ice and add cold brew. Stir in desired amount of syrup (about 2 Tbsp.) Top with a splash of coconut milk.
* Toasted coconut syrup can be made 7 days ahead; store in an airtight container and chill.
Thanks For Following Us ^_^