Medical Dictionary - Healthcare Definitions and Terminology is a free medical dictionary app from the team behind TheFreeDictionary.com. Get instant access to more than 180,000 medical terms, over 50,000 audio pronunciations, and 12,000 images, all from authoritative sources, including McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, Elsevier, Mosby's, Saunders, Dorland's, Gale, and more.
Get it now for FREE!
iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medical-dictionary-healthcare/id1015991271?ls=1&mt=8
Whether you’re a practicing physician, nurse, med student or just plain curious, this free medical dictionary app can help you find clear, in-depth definitions of medical terminology right on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Search from across multiple disciplines - Our medical dictionary app compiles more than a dozen medical dictionary and encyclopedia sources, and includes entries on:
Tests and procedures
Medical research topics
+ much more…
* Search 180,000+ medical terms and definitions.
* Access over 40,000 entries available anytime offline.
* Browse 1,000s of medical abbreviations and acronyms.
* Study more than 4,000 over-the-counter and prescription drugs in our medication guide.
* Add unlimited bookmarks.
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Listen to 50,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in 'online mode.'
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
User-friendly, Comprehensive, and Authoritative: Medical Dictionary - Healthcare Definitions and Terminology is the perfect free medical app for doctors, nurses, medical education students, and health care consumers. This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content — no subscriptions required!