Gone are the days of boring executive desks and dreary offices. Red Bull North America, Inc. demanded a bold approach to their new southwest regional offices in Uptown Dallas to convey creativity, collaboration and innovation. Dallas-based interior architectural and design firm, Staffelbach, delivered a workspace that breaks the mold of traditional offices.
Staffelbach implemented a design for the new space, which offers panoramic views of the downtown Dallas skyline. As a result of its recent growth, Red Bull moved its regional offices from Plano to Uptown.
Some of the unique features the Staffelbach design team included in this project:
• Reclaimed airplane-wing desks
• DJ Booth
• An open lounge/work area equipped with large custom-designed sofas and flat screens for breaks and casual meetings
• Large concrete-top elliptical break-area counter, enhanced with a brick and wood wall and built-in flat screens
• Unique finishes throughout, including stained concrete floors, cork flooring, wood walls, distressed oak walls and desks, brick veneer, textured walls, exposed ceiling, wood-clad clouds (acoustical panels) above work areas, and a custom-curved reception desk with a steel top
• Video Teleconferencing Room
• Rotating glass walls that create a unique pathway between the conference room and the casual workspace/break area
• Glass fronts on managers' offices, encouraging transparency and providing natural light
Staffelbach is a specialized group of interior designers, architects and planners with over 47 years of experience in the industry. Staffelbach is Women's
Business Enterprise (WBE) and Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) certified, and has consistently been listed as one of the Top 100 Firms in the country by Interior Design magazine since 1986. For more information, visit www.staffelbach.com.