Billie Jo shares a great opportunity for a Nuclear Start-up Manager in Montecello, MN. Click on the following link to see the full description and apply: http://www.talascend.com/portal/jobseekers/jobs/57136 - The ideal candidate will meet these minimum requirements: * 3 years Nuclear Plant Project Start-up Management and Supervisory experience at a light water reactor facility * Recognized degree in engineering, a hard science or mathematics from an accredited college or university * Or a professional license in an appropriate engineering or scientific discipline from a recognized licensing board * Or a current or previously held industry or military license / certification / qualification in electrical work *Or a sufficient number of specialized courses in an appropriate engineering or scientific discipline to meet the job requirements *Or extensive progressive work experience in the power generation industry.
* Must be able to be certified to ANSI N45.2.6 Level III.
* A minimum of 15 years multi-disciplined system testing experience at power generating facilities, refineries, chemical plants and/or other similar heavy industrial facilities with ability to test complete systems.
* A minimum of 10 years experience performing work in a nuclear-fueled electric power production facility during preoperational, startup testing, or operational activities.
* Must be able to walk at least 3 miles per day over uneven ground, be able to climb and descend stair towers 100' in height at least 6 times per shift, climb and descend ladders 25' in height at least 6 times per shift, climb on and maneuver on temporary scaffolds to access project equipment.
* Must have the right to work and remain in the United States.
* Must be able to obtain unescorted access for a U.S. commercial nuclear facility.
Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E. Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com