Full Show Notes (and a special offer from FitnessGenes thanks to Dr. Reardon): http://tinyurl.com/yamzemru
1. Can you measure your ability to push through pain? Can this be determined with genetic testing?
2. The key genes that influence muscular hypertrophy.
3. Understanding the genetics of testosterone.
4. Nature vs Nurture how big of a factor does genetics play in muscle hypertrophy?
5. AVR1B -The gene for muscle strength. Ben’s results.
6. How your genetics influences dietary fat intake, and what the type of fats you should you consume?
4:30 The birth of FitnessGenes and Dan’s medical background and history.
10:30 The best array product on the market.
12:30 Can you measure your ability push through pain? Can this be determined with genetic testing?
14:00 What are the major gene snips you need to pay attention? Which gene snips impact your health and training performance the most?
15:35 Specific gene snips that reflect what you know about yourself for a fact.
17:48 Nature vs Nurture how big of a factor does genetics play?
21:30 Ben’s gene snips for endurance. The ACE endurance gene snip explained.
24:40 AVR1B -The gene for muscle and strength. Ben’s results.
26:45 Specific genes that influence muscular hypertrophy.
29:50 Eating habits and your genes. What the science says.
37:09 APO2 and APO5 and how they influence your ability to digest saturated fat.
39:10 Carbohydrate metabolism and the specific genes to look into.
45:00 Understanding the genetics of testosterone.
54:20 Ben’s 4 Step process to hacking your testosterone.
56:05 The future of FitnessGenes. Epigenetics and teaching people how to influence their own genes.
1:00:30 The best way to upgrade your physique.
http://www.mi40nation.com - The worlds best muscle building videos and knowledge to take control of every aspect of your body, check out the MI40Nation: http://www.mi40nation.com
Don't miss any Ben Pakulski workout or Ben Pakulski training tips by subscribing to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BenPakIFBB
And "LIKING" the fanpage here: https://www.facebook.com/IFBBbenpakFANPage