Invaluable technical and management knowledge for the fully informed surveyor
A world renowned qualification, now in its 19th year. Delivered over 12 months
Over the 12 months of the course you will explore:
- The different types of marine surveys
- Roles and responsibilities of the marine surveyor
- The marine surveyors required knowledge of associated international laws and conventions
- Business skills & report writing
- The marine surveyor’s role in incident and accident investigation
- Technical skills required for hull, structural & marine engineering surveys
- Application of marine surveyor’s role in relation to specific cargoes or marine vessels
Delivered by online tutored distance learning, this programme allows you to study and gain knowledge without disrupting your normal work.
You can continue your studies by taking the MSc in Marine Surveying from Middlesex University which is available for graduates of the Diploma in Marine Surveying so you can enhance your Diploma qualification even further.
For more information and to download the prospectus visit the website: http://www.lloydsmaritimeacademy.com/ytmsabout
Lloyd's is the registered trade mark of the Society incorporated by the Lloyd's Act 1871 by the name of "Lloyd's".