Published on April 13, 2014
How to Fix Full Screen Youtube Glitch in Google Chrome?
1. Open Google Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Type chrome: //plugins into the address bar and click enter.
3. Click on the Details button.
4. The page will now look like this.
5. Find Adobe Flash Player. It is usually the first item on the list.
6. If multiple Adobe Flash Player items are present in your list, disable them until only one Adobe Flash Player item is remaining.
7. Now, go to youtube.com and open your favorite video.
8. Enjoy! You have just solved your full screen YouTube problem!
9. This is How You can Fix Full Screen Youtube Glitch in Google Chrome.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Export Bookmarks in Google Chrome
How to Display Bookmarks Bar in Google Chrome