This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 16 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the Japanese Color Woodcuts by 18th century artist, Kitigawa Utamaro.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
Designs included: Ogiya Hanaogi; Needlework; Greengrocer's Daughter; Lower Class; Middle Class; Upper Class; Oume and Kumenasuke; Cloth Stretcher; Hairdresser; Weaving on a Loom; Three Beauties; Woman with Pipe
* 16 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!
* View and/or print any pattern directly through the Main Menu
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list included for each pattern
* Windows and Macintosh compatible
* Windows or Macintosh computer with DVD-ROM drive
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
* WinZip (or equivalent) if purchasing as a download