Live outside of Atlanta? Visit http://PainFreeInstitute.net where I teach you how to get rid of your neck and back pain from the convenience of your home.
Kidney problems can sometimes imitate low back problems. In this video I show you how to distinguish between the two.
In general, you see these symptoms with kidney problems:
1. Sharp, episodic pain on the flanks
2. Blood in the urine (seen with kidney stones)
3. Painful urination
4. Fevers and chills (seen with kidney infections)
For back pain you see the following:
1. Dull, achy pain in the center of the back
2. Pain is continuous and gradually gets worse
For more informative health videos like this one, visit and like us on Facebook:
personal injury doctor atlanta,
car accident doctor atlanta,
workers comp doctor atlanta,