Come on over to http://violinlounge.com/6-steps-to-select-your-ideal-violin-or-viola-chinrest-and-play-comfortably/ to enjoy the discussion with other violinists and violists worldwide.
Join me at www.violinlounge.com and learn more!
You're having what I'm having? Would you like to have the same chinrest, Gelrest and shoulder rest that Zlata on the video has?
My chinrest is a Guarneri model ebony chinrest: http://astore.amazon.com/violloun-20/detail/B000F37W26
On the chinrest I've got a Gelrest to make it extra comfortable: http://astore.amazon.com/violloun-20/detail/B0046D9YC2
My shoulder rest is a Wolf Forte Secundo: http://astore.amazon.com/violloun-20/detail/B000EVG7IO
Is you violin not optimally on your shoulder?
Do you have pain during of after practicing the violin or viola?
Do you sometimes doubt if you have the right chinrest?
I will share with you 6 steps to select your ideal violin or viola chinrest and start playing comfortable...
1) The right place of the chinrest under your chin or jaw
2) The right place of the chinrest on your violin or viola
3) The right shape of your chinrest
4) The right height of your chinrest
5) The right material of your chinrest
6) The right combination of chinrest and shoulder rest (or shoulder pad... or nothing...)
Happy comfortable violin and viola playing, peeps!
Is it useful to you? Please let me know in the comments!
PS: Do you have questions for me on violin or viola playing? Post a comment below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org