Buy your USB Cable / Extension Cable here on Amazon today for your smartphone on the following links
USA: Click Here: http://amzn.to/2pqCb9q or visit http://www.smartcameraphone.com
UK: Click Here: http://amzn.to/2oGnI89 or visit www.smartcameraphone.co.uk
Don't be a victim of fake memory cards buy only genuine cards
Now about the video, then I never thought that I'd be making another " Smartphone Wont Connect To Computer " video on a Sunday afternoon.
But it still appears that allot of you people are still having problems with connecting your smartphones to your computers.
So here is my 2017 quick tips to hopefully help you sort this problem of yours out.
1) Restart both your smartphone and computer at the same time, if that did not fix the problem then try the next tip......
2) Take the battery out of your smartphone for 20 seconds and then put it back in and reboot the phone. If that did not fix the problem then try the next tip......
3) Use a different USB cable, sometimes USB cables fracture their internal wires through every day wear and tear.
If this did not fix your problem then try the next tip.....
4) Use a different USB Port on your computer.
Over time, then with wear and tear on your USB Ports on your computer they can become faulty, so try and connect your smartphones cable via a different USB Port on your computer.
If this did not fix your problem then try the next tip.
5) If you have it switched on, then turn off the Developers Options mode on your smartphone. If this did not fix your problem then try the next tip.
6) Turn on the USB debuggin mode, this can be found in the Developers Options Mode. If this don't fix your problem then try the next tip.....
6) If your problem continues to exist, then try recording your photographs / videos / music etc direct to an SD Card instead and NOT to the internal memory of the phone... that way you can remove the SD Card from the phone and connect it to your computer via an SD Card Adapter
This is a " work around " solution.
If this did not fix your problem then your phone may be faulty and may be repaired by a professional.
Good Luck As I Hope You Solve This Frustrating Problem Of Yours !!
►►► My websites:
http://www.smartcameraphone.com / http://www.smartcameraphone.co.uk
http://www.digitalslrlife.com / http://www.digitalslrlife.co.uk
http://www.foxrecon.com / http://www.foxrecon.co.uk
►►► My Cameras:
Panasonic MDH1: ------ http://amzn.to/2zHxGvP
Sony HVR-A1E: ------ http://amzn.to/2yK7JIM
Sony HDR-CX105: ------ http://amzn.to/2huwTny
GoPro Hero: ------ http://amzn.to/2hCehFW
Drift 720p: ------ http://amzn.to/2AQQebk
Campark UHD 4K: ------ http://amzn.to/2zJvfJm
Sony DSR 500: ------ http://amzn.to/2yIScc3
IVUE Horizon: ------ http://amzn.to/2yJB4Tu
Wildlife Camera: ------ http://amzn.to/2zPxj2j
►►► My Drones:
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced: http://amzn.to/2yIvReL
Parrot Bebop 2: http://amzn.to/2AQLsdK
Parrot Bebop 1: http://amzn.to/2yKzOQ5
►►► My Microphones:
Zoom H1: --- http://amzn.to/2zJwiZO
Sennheiser Ew100 G1: --- http://amzn.to/2hxSdZj
►►► My Lighting:
Nicefoto LED-10008: ---- http://amzn.to/2zIaVaZ
Swit S-2000: ---- http://amzn.to/2hCva3q
Lanparte Gimbal: ----- http://amzn.to/2yIVTi1
Amazon Tripod: ----- http://amzn.to/2zHC3qQ
Marsace Tripod: ----- http://amzn.to/2yIwy7R
►►► My Social Media: